Thursday, January 05, 2006

Apologetics through Blue Flame

I am a perfect blogger. It might “seem” to you that I am not too good at this blogging thing, but that is just want I “want” you to think, like how I had all the cool kids say they like Kelly Clarkson. You want proof that I exist, look no further than the current hip status of American Idol #1. That was a dare. It wasn’t hard for me. I’m perfect. That being said, it might “seem” that I’m not too good at this blogging thing. Well, I have good news for you, it’s about to “seem” like I got a lot better (thanks to “unnecessary” much help from I am fuel, You are friends , Music for Kids who Can't Read Good, and Gorilla vs. Bear). Anyway, let's get on with the show.

As to turning on and off my comments box, oops. I don’t make mistakes, but every now and then I do make what some doubters call “inconsistencies”, which my followers call “possibly lost in translation and either way you’re missing the point”. Because I am a forgiving God, let me make this up to you. Every now and then I create somebody I just gotta brag about. I do that from time to time. David. Job. Paul. Letterman. Gotta give ‘em props. Here’s one who’s work I didn’t include in my Book, but it comes close. Ladies and gentlemen, heathens, sinners, and the chosen, I give you Josh Ritter.



Like Iron and Wine and Bright Eyes, this guy knows how to write a really really long folk song. If you are a long folk music track fan like me, then please download and enjoy, from Josh Ritter's as yet untitled album to be released this spring...

Thin Blue Flame mp3

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger heather said...

nice choice. josh clearly knows you. his epic folk song here with the story-telling element reminds me of Jeff Buckley singing Hallelujah. Is that blasphemy? It is a beautiful song.

PS - My blog is called I Am Fuel, You Are Friends. Not we. But I still love you, dear lord.

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous site said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home