Saturday, January 21, 2006

Kill a Dutch Car


Ok, so I guess it’s a Commandment that all blogs are supposed to put up something about Tapes ‘n Tapes, so here’s My stab at it. Besides creating all Tapes ‘n Tapes band members, I late caught wind of this band via Gorilla Vs. Bear via Music (For Robots) via Who Knows Where but It Would Be Fun To Keep Tracking toWhere the Hype Starts. The song to talk about is “Insistor”, and I definitely think it is worth talking about. The rest of the album is sinking in nicely, but this track is currently the one on the CD that is getting Me the most excited. Rock ‘n Roll, people.

Anyway, the reason I post is not just to say “this song is good (although it is, this song is good),” but to let you peer inside the head of a happy hipster living in Kansas City. This hipster, let’s call him Ed… Ed, here, recently via GoreBear via MusicalRobots, burnt himself a little “new music from the web” mix in his cubical while he was supposed to be working. On that cd, he put the GoreBear/MusicalRobots approved Tapes ‘n Tapes track “Insistor”. Ed injoys “Insistor” and he repeats the track often in his car, singing loudly all by his lonesome (and Me in the back seat, but Ed don’t know that). Now, the fun part for me, however, is that Ed has absolutely no idea what the actual lyrics to “Insistor” is, but he kinda thinks he does. From time to time, a cool song comes along that all the cool kiddies start singing along to, and from time to time, a cool song comes along that few people can quite understand. “Insistor” is one of those songs. Personally, nothing beats “Radio Free Europe”, but this one is quickly climbing up there. Anway, for your enjoyment, below is the lyrics Ed believes is being sung in the song “Insistor.” Now, I know everything. I know what is really being said. Please don’t mistake Ed’s interpretation on these lyrics as My interpretation of these lyrics. To fully enjoy this, first download the killer Tapes ‘n Tapes song Insistor from the link below, then sing along loudly and judge for yourself how well you think Ed did with his deciphering.

Tapes ‘n Tapes – Insistor.mp3

Ed’s Lyrics to Tapes ‘n Tapes Insistor

Germany consists of
Brother is a blister
I’ll be happy in your dress tonight

When you go and you’re all alone
Are you still afraid of home, are you?
Lie and then we’ll find
Father said I lust her
Brother said I fought her
But eyes can steal
And I’m in your arms tonight

And when you rush, I’ll call your name
Like Hollywood Squares holds on a name
And don’t you know I’ll be your passion.
And don’t beat us, and don’t be shy
Just hold my lips and say good lies
And know that I will be your bell boy

Nicky licked the lint bug
Said that he had missed her
Cory’s head will eat you in the lime
When you go and you’re on the stage,
Is your heart still filled with rage?
Do you fight for lovers rights?

Challenge is for lovers
When I run my feet hurt
So I’ll stay here and fight for lovers rights

And when you rush, I’ll call your name
Like Hollywood Squares holds on a name
And don’t you know I’ll be your passion.
And don’t beat us, and don’t be shy
Just hold my lips and say good lies
And know that I will be your bell boy

Kill a Dutch car, kill a Dutch car, kill a Dutch car
Don’t you know that I’ve been trying
I’ve been lying, I’ve been steeling,
I’ve been hiding and I will meet you in the grave

Kelly, Kelly, it’s not your right
To be shooting, fighting, starting a life
With my head and hands are tied to you so tight

Now Kelly just tell me a horrible thing
Is it my boy or some other ring
That you wear as we lie in bed tonight

Kenny is the lover, Kelly is a logger
Kelly is the log, oh those trees all fell with might
Kelly holds your water, oh Kelly holds your water
Oh Kelly, Kelly, hold your water tight!

And when you rush, I’ll call your name
Like Hollywood Squares holds on a name
And don’t you know I’ll be your passion.
And don’t beat us, and don’t be shy
Just hold my lips and say goodbye
Goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye
Goodbye Goodbye
Bye bye bye bye bye
Bye bye bye bye

2 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信,徵信網,徵信社,徵信社,感情挽回,婚姻挽回,挽回婚姻,挽回感情,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,捉姦,徵信公司,通姦,通姦罪,抓姦,抓猴,捉猴,捉姦,監聽,調查跟蹤,反跟蹤,外遇問題,徵信,捉姦,女人徵信,女子徵信,外遇問題,女子徵信, 外遇,徵信公司,徵信網,外遇蒐證,抓姦,抓猴,捉猴, 調查跟蹤,反跟蹤,感情挽回,挽回感情,婚姻挽回,挽回婚姻,外遇沖開,抓姦, 女子徵信,外遇蒐證,外遇,通姦,通姦罪,贍養費,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信公司,女人徵信,
徵信,徵信網,徵信社, 徵信網,外遇,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,女人徵信,徵信社,女人徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,女人徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,女子徵信社,女子徵信社,女子徵信社,女子徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社,
徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,
徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,徵信,徵信, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦徵信外遇抓姦離婚婚前徵信工商徵信尋人大陸抓姦法律諮詢家暴婚前徵信工商徵信外遇抓姦尋人離婚家暴大陸抓姦感情挽回婚姻挽回大陸抓姦尋人大陸抓姦,徵信,徵信社

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous site said...

It won't truly have success, I believe this way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home