Friday, September 22, 2006

What's The Frequency, Jesus?



When lots of you guys are praying at once, it makes a beautiful sound. No matter how happy, sad, mad or rambling you might be when you are praying, I just love hearing your voice. I'll let you in on a little secret, I don't even really care too much about what you're saying... just the fact that you are trying to communicate makes Me fall in love with you even more. Don't feel like you didn't communcate to Me well during a prayer, I know what you need prayer for more than you know what you need prayer for, and I'll take care of it.

The above video reminds Me a little bit of American Beauty, and a little bit of what it's like listening to you all talking to Me at once. Maybe a little sad, maybe a little irrelevant, but I absolutly love it. I love you. We should hang out more.

Too cheesey? Well, at least the video has a pretty Arvo Pärt song in it.

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, jesus, i love you. thanks for looking out for all of us.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

that was one of the saddest and most beautiful things i've ever seen...

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Chalupa said...

That was some pretty good editing. I'm sure it took a long time to put that together.

I agree that this is beautiful and amazing. A lot of honest feelings from people that you normally don't see when interacting with people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home