Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Here's How It Is...


Sonny Rhodes - Ballad Of Serinity Theme.mp3

I loved the show Firefly. It was a sad day for humanity when Fox pulled the plug midway through their first season. Up here in Heaven, I can just about get everything I want, so I was able to create a 7 Season DVD box set of Whedon produced Firefly. If you are a fan and get your name in My book, I'll let you rent them when you get up here. They are amazing. If you have yet to watch this show, do yourself a favor and buy the first season DVD's from Amazon. It's worth it. If you consider yourself to not be a fan of science fiction, let this show be your exception.


Awhile back, I mentioned on this blog that I thought the show Battlestar Galactica was a step backwards from Firefly in regards to contemporary and smart science fiction television. As some of you might know, those were geek fighting words and the geeks came after Me. I probably got more email on My "dissing" of Battlestar Galactica than most other topics I've written about.

One email came from the head geek over at Fandumb.com, who asked if I would elaborate. He interviewed Me on the topic of Firefly vs. Battlestar Galactica, and posted our conversation up on his site. Check it out, here, if interested.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, you are crazy!

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wing ping dang wang fung! FUNG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home