Monday, August 28, 2006

This Week In God


Jon Stewart hates Me! I mean, this guy really hates Me! I love the Daily Show and I watch it just about every Monday through Thursday, but I can not get over the fact that Jon Stewart totally hates My guts… and this is too bad because while I was stabbed in the guts I was bleeding for him. He hates the guts that fell from My side so that his imperfections would be made pure. That being said… way to go Jon, on your Emmy wins from last night! You might not like Me too much or people who say they follow Me too much, but I am totally head over heals for you. I hope you can see signs that there is a God. I’m leaving them for your around your home. You once argued how could there be an “intelligent designer” when the delicate male genitalia (or guy crotch… or wiener) is placed so awkwardly front and center on the human. Well, Jon, My response to this is… where in the world would you put it?!!! Under the arm pit? Back of the neck? I thought front and center would make things pretty handy for you guys. That planning took a long time!

Oh well.

Jon, I love you. So, give Me a bit of a break, will you? You seem pretty angry and a lot of that seems pointed at Me, but I’m on your side. A lot of religious stuff is really messed up, and your rage is righteous and justified. But please don’t include Me in that. Back in the day, I wasn’t too keen on religion Myself, and a lot of your monologues remind Me of a lot of Mine I shared on top of mountains back in the day. This is kind of hard to explain, but it’s sin you hate, Jon, and I’m sorry you have to steer through that mess. Keep seeking the truth, and hopefully we will talk again soon.

For a fascinating and entertaining time, watch this 45 minutes clip of the best of The Daily Show Evolution Schmevolution Week Special.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon Stewart

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but don't forget...

Jon loves Stephen Colbert and Stephen loves you.
Here's a great quote from Mr. Colbert:

"I love my church, and I'm a Catholic who was raised by intellectuals who were very devout. I was raised to believe that you could question the church and still be a Catholic. What is worthy of satire is the misuse of religion for destructive or political gains. That's totally different from the Word, the blood, the body, and the Christ. His kingdom is not of this earth."
- Stephen Colbert

Source: TimeOut New York
via: Sojourners

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous sexshoptienda.net said...

Gosh, there is a lot of useful material here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home