Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'll Cover You Up With Leaves


From time to time, I will get an email or comment that moves Me, and this one really struck hard. It was a comment left anonymously, and I wanted to answer it for that person. The comment read:


jesus, what's the deal with cancer?
i mean... fuck.
and please don't give me some shit about adam and eve and sin and the fall of man. tell me straight up.


So, Ok, here it is, straight up… cancer is one of the many different creative ways Satan uses to kill you.

The Glitch - Your world is really screwed up bad, and it is your fault. You blew it. As soon as you gave Me the finger and thought you could be better off on your own, you were done for. And now Satan has a foothold to destroy as much of you as he can before I call “game over”… and I’m just about ready to call it. There is nothing you can do to fix it. Humanity is screwed. I love you and it hurts Me to tell you this. I’m sorry. Satan is against you, and cancer is just one of his many tricks.

The Fix - I can, though. I can fix it. There is something I can do to fix it. In fact, I already have. And like rock/paper/scissors, I trump Satan. And if I am for you, who can be against you, seriously? Cancer is just a symptom of a sickness I have the cure for. If you want the cure for cancer, you need the cure for the disease that causes cancer, which just happens to be pretty easy to find if you look for it. Just find some water that’s alive and drink it down.

Tom Waits - Jesus Gonna Be Here(live).mp3

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus,
Hey, whats up?
Don't you heal people anymore? sure, i know, when we get to heaven there will not be any sickness, but what about right now? can you not heal things anymore or are you just going to let our bodies rot and save our souls? that's one of the things i just dont get about the bible. i mean whatever happened to if you ask for something in your name then it will be given unto you?

have you read Christian Reflections by C.S. Lewis? he asks some question that deserve an answer. if i want to be healed and i have faith and pray for healing why won't you heal me? Please don't use the answer of it's for your own good and it will all work out in the end. you didnt use that answer when you were here on earth so please dont use it now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home