Monday, February 06, 2006

HEY KURT! I'M TALKING TO YOU!


Curt asked - Well, Jesus, I hate to question you (lighting bolts and all that), but did you just miss my question? I asked about how do I decide about what I should do about my calling or vocation or whatever. If you didn't miss it and you just dodged it, well, I don't even want to think about that. I mean, how would you handle a really tough question, like, what happens to those people who don't hear about you, those who never hear your message? Do they do to hell? Is there a middle ground for those people? If you can only answer one, answer the first one. Thanks

Curt, man, I’ve been trying to answer you for months! Don’t you dare think I’m ignoring or dodging you. I talk to you in many more ways than through a blog. Look for Me, I’m right in front of you. Not all My signs are painted on busses. Regarding your calling, I am calling you but you need to listen. This afternoon, go to a graveyard, walk around, remember your mortality or possible lack there of, and let’s talk… but then you gotta listen. And don’t forget, it’s not where you go, it’s who you are. Your vocation is loving Me and loving others, that’s the ride.

As far as people who haven’t heard about Me and then die, you don’t need to worry about them. I got them covered. People can see Me in clouds. People can see Me in cereal bowls. I made you guys in My image, people can see Me when they look at their feet. Trust Me, I know what I’m doing. There is no middle ground for people, you either know Me or you don’t. However, I got a few tricks up my sleeve regarding how I meet people and get to know them. Lots of people always want to know about what happens to dead babies that never got a chance to hear about Jesus, as if I forgot about them. I got it covered. You just focus on Me and those around you, and I’ll take care of that and everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home