Friday, February 02, 2007

"Jesus Loves Me, Fine" - JMS


Straight from GoldenFiddle, so it's gotta be true! Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck, and... hold... hold... BILL BERRY were spotted eating lunch together in downtown Athens. R.E.M. is currently back home to record their new album... and they are hanging out with BILL BERRY, which might not mean anything, but IT MIGHT MEAN SOMETHING! Keep prayin'.

I can say that I love R.E.M. and that is NOT a hollow claim. They did write some of My favorite songs, and I'm quoting them today.

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Oh, that's awesome. They really haven't been the same band since Berry withdrew.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry this is a little late, but it's in reference to your Christmas post where you said that the US wasn't more blessed than other countries, etc. etc.

Do any of the blessings stem from the fact that we support your people, the Jews, and their nation, Israel, more than any other country on earth? There seems to be a historical precedent for this, with nations flourishing when they supported you and your people. I know we're a little rough on the supporting you part right now, but I was just wondering what your input would be on this.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jesus,
That would completely rock. We can forgive the last three albums if we can hear one more song like "Electrolite."

ps to anonymous before me -- "it's not what you do, it's who you know."

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous progressive glasses said...

Jusus would like to say:please forgive me that I can not forgive all people.

hah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home