Friday, February 23, 2007

What I've Learned

Jesus Christ loves reading Esquire Magazine. I have a subscription to a humorous amount of magazines, and Esquire is the one I usually get the most excited for. One thing they do that I love is the “What I’ve Learned” section, where they ask mostly cool old people who are dying to list what they’ve learned. They’ve never asked Me to contribute, so I made a list for you to read on My holy blog. Enjoy.

What I’ve Learned
By Jesus Christ

  1. God made your world and religious people will destroy it.
  2. Nobody will believe you if you tell them you’re going to get killed but then come back to life.
  3. Gatorade A.M. is basically just normal Gatorade with an annoying marketing strategy.
  4. Nobody likes an unexplained parable.
  5. Even if you have the ability to instantly restore sight to the blind by praying for it, the crowd really gets a kick out of you spitting in some dirt and rubbing it on the blind eye first.
  6. If you don’t consider yourself a leader, My Dad thinks you’d be great at it.
  7. Atheists better pray to God they’re right.
  8. Every day, people choose not to see Me.
  9. Television doesn’t get much better than the second season of Buffy.
  10. Nobody wants to wash your feet.
  11. If you were just badly beaten and dying, you will not find drinking vinegar refreshing.
  12. If you are trying to nail a person up on a piece of wood, nails through the wrist hold better than through the palm.
  13. Most people don’t trust Me.
  14. People hate to hear the truth. Weezer is underrated and Sonic Youth is overrated.
  15. People who practice what I preach tend to anger religious people.
  16. If a party is turning lame, bring out the good stuff.
  17. I don’t need you to do anything. The story isn’t about you.
  18. Belief that I am who I say I am rarely comes through debate.
  19. My Dad is to redemption as Kurt Busiek is to Superman.
  20. No matter how many different ways I tell you I love you, if you don’t deal with your sin then you won’t believe Me.

8 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Karissa said...

Nice list. :)

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that the second season of Buffy is that good, but I'll have faith in Your judgement... for a blessing.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've missed you--glad you're back.

i have a question. do we ever have to worry about you? seriously, do we ever need to pray for jc? i know you pray for us all the time, but does it go both ways?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger TitanThirteen said...

lol that list was funny :o)

But Buffy??? C'mon now lol

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. you have absolutely no respect for Yeshua, do you? This site is evil and wicked to the core.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute-but is buffy really that old? like, over 2,000 years? crazy

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous site said...

Quite effective material, lots of thanks for the article.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger MOVIE2FREEZA said...

Mind ordered, try reading your articles. Read and like. Thank you really.

ดูหนังฟรี

 

Post a Comment

<< Home