Monday, January 09, 2006

They like Me! They really like Me!


Ok. So, I’m the Son of God, right? You’d think I wouldn’t need human approval to get my spirits up… and you’d be right. I don’t need human approval at all. But, man, do I love it! So I sent the kindly folks at Relevant Magazine an earnest little email that may or may not have also been a shameless “hey, look at your old friend Jesus blogging now,” but I honestly love them and what they stand for… anyway, they gave Me a shout out on their podcast and I’ve been on cloud 9 all day… which is a big deal because I usually just hang out of cloud 11 (I save cloud 9 for special times. Where did you think that idiom came from?). Thank you my Relevant friends. When you take the time to talk to Me it shows that you want our relationship to grow. That’s the kind of person I like to bless. Below you can listen to the podcast segment where they name drop Me.

RELEVANT HEARTS JESUS - PODCAST EXCERPT.mp3


PS. Yeah, everybody thinks the “G” stands for “God”, but its actually for “Good”, which comes from that one thing that girl says about me from the Narnia book.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Dear Jesus, I was also excited to hear RELEVANT talk about your blog on the podcast. I feel cutting edge that I've found you at the same time/before RELEVANT! :-)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

You've definitely got a following. Go, Jesus! Long live the King!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home