Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Peter, who do you think I am?

Reading your posted comments has been a blast. Every now and then I find one that I really find fascinating. Here is My favorite "post of the week".

J-nel said... "Hey, I think that you should tell people that you are really not Jesus. You are just answering there questions on what you think Jesus would say or on your own thoughts on the questions. I do not want to have people believe that you are Jesus. "

Well J-nel, the battle between doubt and faith is usually a beautiful mess. I love you, J-nel, and this song made Me think of you.

NO LONGER ONLINE

Bright Eyes and Britt Daniel - Southern State.mp3

5 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do believe in Jesus! I appreciate what you are doing and all but i think you should make it clear that you are not Jesus. You are just a guy or girl interpreting his words and stuff.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Matthew Iverson said...

Wait, this guy's not Jesus?

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah MR JEEZUS why you so shady fo real represent the 5%. the nation of ISLAM 4 LIFE.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Bright Eyes and Britt Daniel? What's the world coming to? I think I'm going to have go cry...

Jesus, feel free to send these guys to gray space hell. You know, that one place where things such as "humor" and "sarcasm" and "irony" and "fun" totally doesn't exist? Conor Oberst's best friend's house? Yeah, that one.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to cause a stir or anything, but I found another Jesus at MySpace. Now, I happen to think HE is the imposter. Unless of course He's like Santa at Christmas and He can be in more than one place at one time. Coz if it's like that, then what the hey, why couldn't He have two blogs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home