Monday, April 24, 2006

For All My Goth Friends



Hey all you Gothic Christian Followers Of Me, are you a Christian Goth kid who loves Me and the Sandman comic series? Did you see clear parallels to My gospels and The Matrix? Do you often pray for the souls of My Chemical Romance? Then, I have found you a site for all your Christian Goth needs. Head on over to ChristianGoth.com. Learn proper Christian Goth dress attire! Send your friends Christian Goth eCards! It's all there, at Christian Goth!

Goldfrapp vs. Depeche Mode - Jesus is my Personal Trainer

3 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jesus. I just wondered if you knew that scientists are out to disprove your miracle work.

Check it out here, there's a link to the study that tries to take you down a peg.

http://sharptoothheart.blogspot.com/2006/04/to-hyper-jet.html

Take care, Jesus.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SANDMAN!!

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous link said...

Hey, there is really much helpful material above!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home