Friday, April 07, 2006

I Heart Will Forte


Many of you have asked Me, “Hey, Jesus Christ, what do you think of the show Saturday Night Live?” Great question, many of you, great question. My answer to that is simple, SNL is must watch television. Always has been, always will be. Now before you reply “but it sucks now!”, I would like to point out to you that it doesn’t suck now, in fact, since 1975, it has always mostly sucked. However, in just about each episode, there’s that one skit that is genius. And it is for that one skit every week that makes the show worth watching in the first place. Watch a “classic” episode from the 70’s and you’ll be lucky to find two skits that make you laugh hard. Argue away, but I’m perfect so I’m right. I love you, but sometimes you don’t know what you’re talking about.

As for the cast, each cast is mostly great. Before you point out one that is better than the current cast, let Me point out to you that people have always been pointing to better cast seasons. In 1976, people were saying the show sucks ever since Chevy left. People will always be nostalgic for the past, no matter how great the current cast is. Even crappy seasons had great casts. The lowest liked seasons had Robert Downy Jr., Anthony Michael Hall, and Julie Louise Dreyfus… all of whom I would argue have had quite a few hilarious moments in pop culture history (the way Hall would pick on poor little scissorhands, comedy gold! Well, not really but man he was funny with Molly Ringwalds undies).

So, basically this was all just intro fodder so I could gush over My new favorite SNL cast member man crush… ladies and gentlemen, there are few people on TV funnier than the great Will Forte!



When Will Forte sings, I listen. Plus, you haven’t lived until you’ve watched his vein almost pop out of his forehead. This guy has made Me weep, and your world is better off because of him. Download this video of Will singing a tribute to Halloween. Some of you will think this is hilarious, especially when he starts singing the word “Halloween” to the tune of the USA National Anthem. If you don’t think this is funny, that means I made you with not as highly tuned humor as some. That’s ok if you don’t think this is funny, you are just made different. That probably means I made you like other stuff more, like onions. Another great skit you can find online is one where Will is in a spelling bee.

If you want more information on the great Will Forte, I would suggest looking much further than the fan site entitled "Will Forte=AWESOME! Online and sucking ass since March 17th, 2003". If you see “members.aol” in the site address, you know you’re off to something special. If you liked that site, make sure to check out their “part 2” for more Will Forte info.

Say you are looking for some Will Forte Buddy Icons? Look no further!

Say you are interested in a Will Forte message board where there are almost double the amount of posts in the “Off-Topic” section than in the “Will Forte” section? Look no further!

5 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus has a man crush! I love it.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd never noticed, probably because i'd never put the two people in the same thought before, but Will Forte could totally play You. Or at least the tradition Anglo-Saxon ideal image of You.

That Falconer look is nearly there already.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah will forte is amazing. Falconer and McGruber take the cake I think. "The man's a freakin' genius." Note: Will Forte looks identical to Craig Wilson of the Atlanta Braves.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

Seriously, I LOVE Will Forte. He is totally amazing. I've loved him since he did a bit as Senatorial Candidate Tim Calhoun. AH! He's so funny. I heard that he's really nice, too.

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous site said...

This will not succeed in fact, that's what I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home