Monday, March 13, 2006

"Be Good" - Alien


The Ran Dells - The Martian Hop.mp3
Is there life on other planets? I get asked this a lot. I’m not going to tell you, but I’ll give you some hints and let you decide. Tom Cruise thinks so, what does that tell you? I looooved the movie “Signs”, what does that tell you? To help make up your mind, here’s some of my My favorite “possible UFO” clips from You Tube!
For more alien info, here’s some fun links to waist some of your day:

Find Alien Sigtings In Your Area

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger FRITZ said...

Is it just me, or doesn't it seem a bit self-centered for humans to think they're the only ones out there in the vastness of space?

Of course, I have to call into the question the 'credibility' of any videos.

Regardless, life exists in our eyebrows. Why can't it exist on another planet?

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it's too bad you don't know much about Christianity, this Blog could do some good on this planet.

Perhaps you should study the Word first.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger FRITZ said...

FYI, anon:

Jesus didn't worship the Bible. Jesus just loved.

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous discreto sex shop said...

Wow, there is a lot of worthwhile material above!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Jackson Ayers said...

Thannks great blog post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home