Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Question From The Mount


I’m popular. I got a lot of friends. Not everyone likes Me, but I’m doing pretty good. Kinda like when I was down there on Earth, a lot of people loved Me, some people wanted Me dead. I know that some of you who visit My holy blog aren’t completely head over heels for Me, and I’m cool with that… but I was wondering if you could answer another question for Me? I asked a question a few days ago and have totally been fascinated with some of the responses left for Me, and I’d like to dig a little deeper. Sound boring? Then go over the Stereogum. That dude’s site is probably the most fun on the web. But if you have a minute to tackle another question for Me, here’s the question that I'm dying to hear your answers to (pun intended):

What makes you think Christianity is not for you?

I’m interested in the road blocks, the elephant in the room, the glitch, the thing that helps you believe that Christianity is probably not what it’s all cracked up to be. I’m not looking to argue or prove you wrong, I'm simply looking for that thing or things that help you feel that following Me isn’t really something you need. This question might be tough, but I’d love it if you would answer freely. Please feel free to tackle this one anonymously if that would get you to answer honestly. AND IF YOU ACT NOW… there’s a slim chance I’ll let you ride in My Jesus balloon! Slim chance! Act Now! Slim!


2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty close to really wanting to hang out with Jesus, but cynicism makes having complete faith, well, too much of a leap. Too many unanswered questions, it can be just too much to really swallow sometimes.

bryan.diaryland.com

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh bryan.diaryland.com

If God were so small that we could understand him, he wouldn't be big enough to worship.

Just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home