Monday, May 08, 2006

I Made Weed

From time to time, I get asked interesting questions via email. Some I reply by emailing the back, some I reply on My blog. This one I thought was blog-worthy. The email read:

Jeeves!
Thanks for the salvation! I love pot, and you made pot, so I love you lots! You must not mind me getting messed up from time to time, right? Or you would have never made pot. If you didn't want me to smoke it, you wouldn't have made it, right? Please reply cuz my mom loves you and she's super pissed that her son is a pot smoker!

Lotza love,
Pot Loving Andrew

Great hearing from you, Pot Loving Andrew! Don't smoke pot. It'll make you dumb(er). I made poison toads, too, but that doesn't mean you should eat 'em. Instead of ranting about sin in this world and the effects of sin causing many different things that can block your friendship with Me, I think it was all best said in pop classic song found in MP3 form below. I love you, Pot Loving Andrew, not quit making yourself dumb(er).



Bill Cosby - Dope Pusher.mp3

Anybody else got any interesting questions you might want the Son of God to answer? Feel free to post them in the Comments. Want your very own "Jesus is coming, hide your bong" magnet? Me neither!

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done a song that liberally samples the Bill Cosby song. It's called "Bad Drugs." Here's a link: http://www.myspace.com/11512866

 

Post a Comment

<< Home