Monday, June 05, 2006

40



Well guys, I have some news for you… I miss My Dad. I know, kinda cheesey, but My Dad is like the coolest Dad in the world, and I really haven’t seen Him in awhile now. Sure, we talk all the time, but it’s just little stuff here and there, and well, it’s starting to drag on Me. That being said, I’m going… and this is going to sound kinda weird… I’m going hiking in the desert for a while. Some people find the desert boring, I find it absolutely beautiful. However, really the main perk of this is that when I’m out in the desert, My Dad and I talk for days on end and I totally love it. So, I’m leaving for a bit. I’ll be back, but for now I’m going to be away actually for 40 days, to be exact. That’s about how long I can go without normal food. This means I’m going to miss out on what you bloggers find fascinating, but ill try to catch up when I get back home. I’ve been feeling low and I’ll be a better blogger if I do this. You can still talk to Me, but I’m not going to be answering quite as directly. No interent or email where I’m going, I’m afraid. But I will keep you all in My prayers, and I will miss you all very much. I love you, and I’ll be back to you in 40 days. If you’re in the desert, look for My footprints (and no, that isn’t a reference to the cheeseball poem, even though it’s true that My Dad carries most of you all the time!).

I am your friend and I love you,


Jesus Christ


7 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we sure will miss you while you're gone. hope you find what you need and your spirit is duly refreshed. see you in 40!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you already.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Brown Shoes said...

Any plans re burning bushes?
Just wondering.


bs

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. i'm thinking jesus is going to rehab.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Matthew Iverson said...

I miss you, Jesus.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all right, tomorrow is day 40, and we are waiting for your return with baited breath . . . hurry up!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

You know, with the whole Hezbollah thing going on, I know a lot of people are expecting for you to return soon. You should come like a thief and the night tonight (7/14), just to surprise us all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home