Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"Slinky, Slinky, O What a Wonderful Toy" - Pslam 17:5


You know how I made everybody a little bit different? Here's what happens when I add just a drop of Silly Putty. How cool of a party trick would this be?! " Hey, Chuck, do that one thing where you do the worm, then a couple inside out summersaults, then the worm again!" I bet if you pushed her down some steps she would just Slinky down to the bottom and be fine.

Click here and be amazed at My Silly Slinky Putty creation!

PS. look closely at the left of the screen at the very end of the video and you will see one of my favorite all time evil enemies!

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess jesus isn't the lord of grammar... you spelled psalm wrong, your greatness.

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous site said...

Thanks for the article, very helpful information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home