Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dylan and Me


As many of you know, there used to be a time when Me and Bob Dylan were super tight. Before he knew Me, he was searching hard for some answers as to if there is a point to life, etc., etc. Once Bob and I did become friends, he created some of the worst music of his career, which is a little inside joke which I will explain to you once you are in Heaven. Anyway, I love Bob Dylan and his musical talent if a gift I created for many of you to enjoy. Before Bob and I met, he saw a lot of what he considered to be “truth” in Woody Guthrie, and wrote this poem for him called “Last Thoughts on Woody Guthrie”. Bob and I aren’t as tight as we used to be, but he still got his name in My book. If you want proof that I exist, keep looking because I often show you many different clues pointing to Me daily. In fact, here’s a clue right now. Enjoy.

NO LONGER ONLINE

Bob Dylan – Last Thoughts on Woody Guthrie.mp3

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jesus, I think the reason there aren't any posts about this wonderful entry is because kids today don't have the slightest idea who Woody Guthrie is. (For that matter, they may not even know who Bob Dylan is.) Chances are greater that they may have heard of Arlo Guthrie, but probably only because their parents made them listen to "Alice's Restaurant" on Thanksgiving every year. Whaddya think?

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids might recognize the Billy Bragg/Wilco albums of Woody's songs.

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous muebles camobel said...

Well, I do not actually imagine it is likely to have effect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home