Monday, May 15, 2006

My Muse


I used to LOVE Radiohead. Now, I mostly just respect Radiohead, but as far as listening to their albums 24/7 like I used to… not so much. Back in the days when all the little Brit bands were sounding like bad wannabe Radioheads, out popped Muse, a little wannabe Radiohead that was just good enough to not really care that they sounded like a bad rock ‘n roll Radiohead. But then, like Radiohead in the days when they were considered a wannabe Nirvana, Muse got better… a lot better. And now, although I totally respect Radiohead, I LOVE Muse, and in all honesty, their new stuff leaking onto the mp3 blogs are getting A LOT more repeated airplay on My holy laptop. For the two of you yet to trip over these newly leaked Muse tracks, enjoy. The live track “Knights of Cydonia” makes Me shiver (which is not a sly reference to Coldplay as if to say they are yet another band that fell into that Radiohead bandwagon. Seriously, that “Cydonia” song makes Me shake).


Muse - Knights Of Cydonia (live).mp3

Muse - Supermassiveblackhole.mp3

(oldie but goodie) Muse - New Born.mp3

(Smiths cover) Muse - Please Please Let Me Get What I Want.mp3

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Knights of Cydonia video is well worth looking into as well. Lots of the favorite things in there, cowboys, robots, karate, and more.

http://videos.antville.org/stories/1434315/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home