Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ramblings From Jesus Christ

Ok, the above image is painful. Sorry about that. I've been teaching some of the angels the basics of Photoshop, and that's what St. Paul came up with. He dared Me to post it, I told him I've posted worse... so there you have it. Not much happening in Heaven lately. Still getting it prepared for you guys. You are going to flip out when you see what we did with the town hall (think "Alice In Wonderland" meets "Labyrinth", but where everything melts... it'll make sense when you're up here). Anyway, here's some neato links for those bored.


First up, you HAVE to check out something called “Matthews Celebrity Pixies Tribute” on MySpace. This music ninja has figured out how to record covers of Pixies songs that sound like they are being covered by Prince, The Beegees, Jimi Hendrix, and Dianna Ross... and they are just about spot on genius! These are a must for you Pixies fans.


Here’s a great article about Christian music limping behind the rest of the music world, written by Lou Carlozo who is a music editor for the Chicago Tribune. Lou is a fan of Me, but not so much the music people sell about Me.


This is an oldie but a goodie. Got an hour to kill? This Frontline documentary “The Merchants Of Cool” is online, and fascinating. It’s about how companies such as MTV market things to be “cool” for teenagers. And I didn’t think I could like Insane Clown Posse any less.


Here’s a link I’ve seen a few times on other blogs, but I have to chime in because these are amazing. This London based company, Chunk, has the coolest Polo shirts ever created (This is a fact. I have seen all Polo shirts. You have not. Do not argue Me on this).


Here’s an interesting Albert Einstein quote that might disprove the thought that he and I were tight.


Wanna see an old commercial for a Chuck Norris action figure? Probably not, but there’s the link.


If you are not reading Lark News, you probably aren’t dumb, but maybe you are. It’s hard to tell. I love you either way, but you really should be reading Lark News. It’s like the Onion, in that it’s fake… but it’s mostly all about Yours Truly! Here’s a link to one of My recent favorite articles.


I also love DataWhat? with mostly My whole heart.


That’s all I got for you right now, I got til 4pm to finish up your room up here. I want it finished for when you get here. Just kidding! That freak you out? Jesus loves to mess with you. You’re a good sport, for that I’ll give you at least another week.

I love you all very much,

Jesus Christ



3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Lee M. Krempel said...

doesn't seem to me that the Einstein quote was a direct challenge to the concept of a personal God (he even says one cannot prove OR disprove that fact).
it seems that he was challenging the attempt by religious institutions to suppress what MAY BE truth that contradicts what is actually truth (in his view)...and therefore causing harm to all humanity.

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite lark article of late is "outsourced prayer lines confuse callers." you made those folks pretty funny, jesus. thanks.

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous site said...

Really worthwhile info, lots of thanks for this article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home