Monday, July 24, 2006

Me, Elvis, and Kim Taylor


So, now that I'm back in front of the internet, I've been going back through the past summer's worth of info. Thank My Dad for Tivo and Best Week Ever! One mp3 that I find Myself playing over and over is by some girl named Kim Taylor. If your blog had this song posted, thanks for it. I know very little about her other than what I found on her Myspace page, but I'm loving it and it's suprisingly making more rounding on My ipod than Regina Spektor (but barely)...

Kim Taylor - Elvis And Jesus (live).mp3

If you enjoy this, here's a link to the whole show. Apparently, she opened for Over The Rhine last December, and this is from one of those shows. What do you think? She no Regina Spector, or is this just as good if not better? Right now, ladies I'm in love with puts Kim in first then Regina then Lily Allen and then all girls equally. Liz Phair will rot in Hell.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart Kim Taylor. and Jesus. Elvis, I could do without. (sorry, Elvis.) anyway, I came across Your blog through a mention on the OtR forum and wanted to say hi. obviously You are cool because you like Kim.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "Jesus & Elvis" song is titled Baby I Need You, and it's on her latest album (I Feel Like a Fading Light). Buy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home