Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Heart Clem Snide

I created in the heart of every human a special place where the music of Clem Snide will fit comfortably. If you don’t know Clem Snide, listen to these mp3’s and let the healing begin. Sometimes I think Clem hates Me, Sometimes I think Clem loves me. It can be hard to tell.

Jews For Jesus Blues (live).mp3 – This makes Me think maybe he Hates me, but maybe he is just being playful. Amazing song.

I’ll Be Your Mirror (live).mp3 – This songs lyrics reminds me of how low your self esteem is, and how I wish you saw Me when you looked deep into yourself. This song has been known to make people weep.

The Ballad of Bitter Honey.mp3 – New album track. Clem can cuss, yep, Clem can cuss. I am so excited for this new album!

Enrique Iglesias’ Mole (live).mp3 – Easily in my top 10 favorite songs about Enrique Iglesias’ Mole. It’s hard to beat that one by Radiohead, but this one is definitely up there (for those not in the know, check out the moles point of view with lyrics to “How to Disappear Completely”).

5 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger heather said...

I'm Andrew! Hey, look, everybody, I'm Andrew! "Andrew and his brother Peter were both fishermen and it was Andrew that introduced his brother to Jesus. He was the first called of Jesus' 12 disciples." (you're welcome David/LHB) - :)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger heather said...

oh,and by the way lord, I wasn't being boastful or prideful, i'm just excited to be an apostle. :)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ron Freeman said...

I love Clem Snide too! And I love Jesus! Do you want a copy of my record to review or smite?
Ron
www.ronfreeman.net

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Jesus I really love you.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, I kinda wish you would fix that link to "I'll be your Mirror" cause it actually links to "Jews for Jesus". I'm interested. Just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home