Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life Is Bigger Than You


R.E.M. - So Fast, So Numb.mp3
NO LONGER ONLINE

Ever wonder if you waste too much time on things that don't matter? Let Me just tell you now, you do. Wake up! Try to do something that makes you feel alive today. Don't just sit there. I know when you die, so get moving. You would not believe how many death bed prayers I hear daily that use the word "regret" in it, over and over again. If you don't want to have any regrets on that death bed, do something about it today. Quit wasting time. Trust Me.

Now, a lot of you who know Me know this simple fact, Jesus loves R.E.M. I understand that they have sort of fallen out of time with the rest of the indie world, and I understand why. Their last few albums have not quite held the same excitement that they once created. However, I still ABSOLUTLY LOVED their past few albums, but I can see why most of the world didn't really care for them. Anyway, the mp3 above is one of My favorite songs from the past 10 years. This song has been known to help people wake up, and I think you should hear this. Give this song a chance.

And also, from Me to you, I found something that I think very very few of you will enjoy. Proof that you probably have too much time on your hands. Few people, right before they die, think that they didn't watch enough TV. Few people, right before they die, think that watching all those E! True Hollywood Stories was a wise time investment.

So what did Jesus Christ find on the internet that may hint that some of you have too much time on your hands? How about a 13 minute home made video of cut scenes from Japanamation cartoons set to R.E.M. songs?!! Let this inspire you to spend your time wisely. And let Me add, I don't consider this video a waist of time. Especially if it can inspire you to do something great with your time today.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ever wonder if you _waist_ too much..."

Are you calling me fat, Jesus?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger wwjblog said...

well done anonymous! you caught make fake typos that i put in there to see if you were lisening. you were! i edited them out now. thanks for the heads up. and you could lose some weight.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nit picky internet nerds who correct harmless typos are wasting time and should burn in hell! ;)

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, you know what I haven't gotten from you that I'm really lacking? A dance mix! I know you're up for partying for Jesus. We here on earth could really use a you-approved compilation of songs to dance our asses off to. Next time you've got some spare time on your hands, please consider it.

Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home